Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

" Winning or Losing, Living or Dying"


I can remember sitting in our dressing room in high school before a football game and we would have this speech replaying over and over. I am not a huge fan of Al Pacino, I won't deny that he is a classic actor, however, I think he is amazing while giving this speech to his football team during half time when they are losing. Football isn't quite as big as it is in the States as he's comparing playing football to how they live thier lives. But, I do agree with this speech that if you give up in something like a football game, whats gonna stop you from giving up in life? That sounds pretty deep and that wasn't really what was a going for, nonetheless it is a great video and I do believe it can pertain to real life.

1 comment: